Travel Grants - Regional
THE ASIA-PACIFIC FEDERATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL ATHEROSCLEROSIS SOCIETY (IAS) TRAVEL GRANT
The Asia-Pacific Federation of the International Atherosclerosis Society provides travel grants for early career investigators from institutes in the Asia-Pacific region, who will attend and deliver presentations at the 18th International Symposium on Atherosclerosis in Toronto (ISA 2018). Abstracts will be reviewed and ten outstanding early career investigators (maximum of two persons from each country) will be selected and provided a travel grant of USD $1,500.00 each.
- Grant application deadline: January 15, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: April 2, 2018
- The applicant must be under the age of 40 years as of May 31, 2018.
- The grant will be provided only when the abstract is accepted for the ISA 2018 presentation, and the applicant actually presents during the event.
How To Apply:
To apply, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract submitted to ISA 2018
- Completed application form (Word/PDF format)
- A copy of an ID which can certify the aforementioned age criterion
- For any queries, please contact email@example.com - Secretariat, Asia-Pacific Federation of the International Atherosclerosis Society
CIHR - INSTITUTE OF CIRCULATORY AND RESPIRATORY HEALTH (ICRH) / 2018 INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ATHEROSCLEROSIS (ISA 2018) TRAVEL AWARDS
For the first time in over two decades, the Canadian Society for Atherosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology (CSATVB) will host the triennial 2018 International Symposium on Atherosclerosis (ISA) in Toronto, Canada from June 9-12, 2018. The ISA 2018 will bring together over 1500 top clinicians, researchers, and health practitioners from around the world and provides an opportunity for attendees to participate in public health awareness and innovation forums focused on cardiovascular health.
The CIHR-ICRH/ISA 2018 travel awards will support Canadian trainees to attend the ISA 2018 event to present their research (oral or poster).
The CIHR-ICRH/ISA 2018 Travel Award includes:
- The total amount available for this funding opportunity is $10,000; enough money to fund 10 awards
- The maximum amount for a single award is $1000.
Eligibility and Criteria:
- Application is open to only trainees registered in a master's or doctoral program or at the post-doctoral or post-health professional degree stage at a recognized Canadian academic institution.
- Upon approval of an application, the applicant will be required to provide proof that an ISA 2018 abstract has been accepted for presentation by March 30, 2018.
- The travel awards will be launched on CIHR ResearchNet on January 23, 2018.