Travel Grants - Regional
THE ASIA-PACIFIC FEDERATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL ATHEROSCLEROSIS SOCIETY (IAS) TRAVEL GRANT
The Asia-Pacific Federation of the International Atherosclerosis Society provides travel grants for early career investigators from institutes in the Asia-Pacific region, who will attend and deliver presentations at the 18th International Symposium on Atherosclerosis in Tronto (ISA 2018). Abstracts will be reviewed and ten outstanding early career investigators (maximum of two persons from each country) will be selected and provided a travel grant of USD $1,500.00 each.
● Grant application deadline: January 15, 2018
● Notification of Acceptance: April 2, 2018
● The applicant must be under the age of 40 years as of May 31, 2018.
● The grant will be provided only when the abstract is accepted for the ISA 2018 presentation, and the applicant actually presents during the event.
how to apply:
To apply, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Abstract submitted to ISA 2018
2) Completed application form (Word/PDF format)
3) A copy of an ID which can certify the aforementioned age criterion
For any queries, please contact email@example.com
Secretariat, Asia-Pacific Federation of the International Atherosclerosis Society